Summer basketball.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Taylor's first game of the Summer season was Saturday and he was so excited.  He is loving playing basketball and is really improving.

Last season we had some issues and the team ended up never getting uniforms.  He was so stinkin' happy to have a uniform for his game Saturday he insisted I take a picture and email it to him.


His coach usually has him do the jump ball at the beginning of the game and this time he got it! (I know it doesn't look like, but I promise!)


Here he is defending the best player on the other team.  He did a pretty good job!


 And he's a pretty good free throw shooter too!


I absolutely love watching him play because he enjoys it so much.  And he still smiles at me from the court when I cheer for him.  I'll take that as long as I can get it!


No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict