Another relaxing Sunday.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Sunday we did one of our favorite things - hanging with the Diazes. Trigger was super excited to join the fun.



We relaxed at the pool for a while then headed back to their place so the guys could throw some food on the grill.  Somewhere along the way, cheesecake was mentioned, so Neri and I made an emergency run to HEB.  Yes, cheesecake is an emergency.



I'm pretty sure that picture speaks for itself.  Cheesecake = emergency.

With a belly full of dinner, dessert, and some yummy adult beverages, we settled in to watch a movie.  (Tower Heist - good movie, but should have been rated R.  It was PG-13 so we let the kids watch a bit, but then we had to send them upstairs.  The language was terrible!!)  Daisy made a new friend - Joey didn't seem to mind.


Then the guys got a little too comfortable...


After we woke Joey up, he got a little crazy.  Ok, so did we.  That's what cheesecake and margaritas will do to you, I guess.


Speaking of the Diazes, please love this picture of their new puppy!  They're fostering a military working dog and he is so cute!  He pretended to be scared of us when we went to meet him Wednesday, but before long he crawled up in Ashton's lap for a little love.  Trigger can't wait to meet him!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Loving all the cute doggies! :)

Melissa said...

Cheesecake IS an emergency.

Hmm... Where can I get some at 9 am while still in my pajamas...?

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict