But just to give credit where credit is due, Ashton made this salmon! We sampled it at HEB when we were shopping last weekend and it was so good we knew we had to try it.
What you need:
- 4 (6 oz.) fresh Salmon fillets
- sea salt and coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic in oil
How you make it:
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together in a small bowl until blended.
- Place fillets in baking dish and drizzle half glaze over salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in oven and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until done (fillets are just beginning to flake when tested with a fork).
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes; salmon will continue to cook during this time.
- Drizzle remaining glaze over salmon and serve while hot.
This was so dang good and so quick and easy I couldn't believe it! Everyone loved it!
One note, we didn't add the remaining glaze after the salmon was cooked. We thought there was enough and didn't want to overdo it, and I'm glad we didn't. I think half the glaze was the perfect amount.