The perfect Saturday.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Saturday was one of those perfect days.  You know the kind.  The kind where you don't clean or fold or put away anything?  The kind where you only do the things you want to do?

Yep.  That kind.

It started off with a late wake-up call.  I just love to sleep in!  But I also love coffee, so I met my momma for some coffee and we chatted a bit.


I schooled on her on a couple new iPhone apps (well, new to her!) and then we headed to get pedicures.  Of course, I don't have a picture of our pretty toes, but I do have a picture of our pretty faces! :)


After our pedicures we went our separate ways.  I went back home and crawled back in bed with Joey for a few minutes before he woke up.  It was glorious.

My good friend Neri had a hot date with her husband, so her kids came to stay with us.  It was way too hot so we made our way to the pool where I proceeded to do this:


Again, it was glorious.  And hot.

Did I mention it was hot?

The kids definitely had the better idea and played for hours in the pool.


And you better believe there was no cooking on this "perfect Saturday", so we picked up pizza on our way home from the pool and spent the rest of the evening chilling in front of the TV.

Yep, it was pretty darn perfect!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

It does sound perfect!

Lindsay said...

what a great saturday! glad you are back! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, what a fantastic Saturday! y'all are so sweet! so glad you had such a great one!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict