Good times with good friends.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our family is really enjoying Joey having Sundays off.  We're doing things that we haven't been able to do in a very long time, like hang out with friends!

We had the best time Sunday evening having dinner and hanging out with our dear friends, the Diazes.


We made s'mores - and Taylor charred another marshmallow.


Then the adults played 3 rousing games of corn hole...



... while the kids climbed the tree to search for duck eggs.  Yes, a duck laid eggs in their tree!!


AND! Ashton agreed to take a rare picture with me and Neri.


All of this fun was just too much for Joey, so he passed out on the couch.


Goodness I love that handsome man!

We had such a fun night and are so blessed to have met Neri & Osman and the kids.  And now that Joey has a normal day off, we plan on having a lot more fun in the near future!

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict