Pinterest wish list.

Monday, November 14, 2011

When I first heard of Pinterest, I was not at all interested in yet another social media site to keep up with.  I didn't really see what all the fuss was about.

But then I figured it out.  And now I'm hooked.  I pin everything from recipes, to crafts, to decorating ideas, to great hair.

Here are a few my latest pins:



If I can find any burlap in San Antonio, I have to make this.  So stinkin' cute!




When Neri and I got together for our (failed) Halloween/Fall crafting day, this was one thing that we actually accomplished. I added some things to this, but overall, I really like it!




I had high hopes of making this wreath for Fall, but there is a serious shortage of burlap in San Antonio. After searching for 2 weeks, I finally gave up... and had no wreath.




My necklaces and earrings are taking over my closet and I really need a better way to organize them. I have a great wall in my closet where something like this would be perfect!




If I ever get a tattoo, this will be it.




I'm really wanting to make these for the game room. Instead of canvases (because those can get expensive), I bought 3 large foam core boards. Now I just need to choose a paint color.


5 comments:

Karm said...

that is a great idea for earrings and those burlap wreaths are cute. Looks like fun to make. I am sort of addicted to Pinterest too haha

Lauren said...

Okay, LOVE it ALL!!!!!!!! HA! :)

Svetlana said...

I haven't checked, but I heard Home Depot carries burlap.

Neri said...

I hope our first craft party attempt is not an indication of our craft parties to come. Yikes!

Marta said...

Thank you for featuring my jewelry display.
Better late than never, right? :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict