It's been a while.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wow.

I think this is a record for how long I've gone without posting!  Goodness, things have been ca-ra-zy!

So let's get up-to-speed, shall we?  (Face it, we all I will never go back and create individual posts, so we're going with the summary approach.)

Let's see, when we left off, I was working on finishing up my media cabinet.  Well... I finally finished it!!


Look, I don't like to brag, but that media cabinet is amazing!! :)

Also in there was my birthday.  Joey took the weekend off before my birthday and we went out with all our friends from Crossfit.  We had Mexican food, drinks, lots of laughs, and coffee.  It was my favorite kind of birthday.




Love these people!  (And the ones that I don't have pictures of that celebrated with us, too.)

Next, there was my last day at my job of 6 years.  It was really sort of bittersweet.  Everyone was so great to me and I really had a wonderful last day.  My boss took me to lunch and also sent these flowers.


I was really surprised because this is just SO not him.  As the card attached should explain...


I died laughing when I read this.  (He really was not happy to see me go.)

I suppose the only other thing to fill you in on would be my new job.  I started my new job on Monday and I absolutely love it.  It's such a great company and I love what I'm doing.  As you can tell (by my lack of blogging and tweeting), I'm super busy - which I LOVE!

So, things are good.  Super busy, but good.  I'm looking forward to next week when my super duper good friend Izzy comes to town.  I haven't seen her in a year so I can't wait to have nearly a week off to just relax and have fun.


7 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

You are so talented! It looks fantastic!

Kelly said...

Glad you are back! You have been busy....
so - Happy Birthday, Media Cabinet is awesome and congrats on your new j.o.b!

dottie said...

Love, love, love that media cabinet!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Congrats on the new job! I want to be a sexy housewife but so far my Husband is not bending. Dam. Ha, ha!

Teri said...

Nice job on the cabinet - I thought it was a picture from a catalog at first!

Congrats on the new job!! Love the card from your boss - that is a keeper!!

Joey said...

I'm so proud of you babe for doing the media cabinet! It looks amazing and its so much more special that you did it, rather than buying it! I'm proud to say I didn't help one single bit! :)

Melissa said...

The media cabinet looks amazing!

Lindsay said...

hope the new job is going well! miss your posts. :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict