There are a few important things you should note while watching this:
- I have never before recorded a vlog. And it took me a while to even figure out how to record on my computer. I know, I'm a genius.
- It was late and I look like a hot mess.
- The starting frame? Yeah, gorgeous.
- This thing took all.night.long to upload.
- Holy smokes. Did I mention hot mess?!?
Accent vlog from THEStephanieG on Vimeo.
So... do I have an accent? I honestly don't think I do, but I'm sure some of you (or all of you) may have a different opinion.
The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?