In the midst of all the crock pot chaos last week, I found this recipe on a FB page and thought it sounded yummy and super easy. My two favorite ingredients!
Crock Pot Pork Chops
What you need:
- 4 whole thick cut pork chops
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry pork gravy mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
How you make it:
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours until they are fork tender.
Seriously. Could that be any easier? And it's slap-yo-grandma good!
Just make some rice or mashed potatoes and serve with the gravy on top. Mmmmm... I'm hungry just thinking about it!