Stephanie cooks: Crock Pot Pork Chops

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well, my second crock pot meal was a big fat failure (as in not enough liquid, burnt to a crisp, needed a chisel to clean the crock pot) but I didn't let that sway my plans for another crock pot meal.

In the midst of all the crock pot chaos last week, I found this recipe on a FB page and thought it sounded yummy and super easy.  My two favorite ingredients!

Crock Pot Pork Chops



What you need:
  • 4 whole thick cut pork chops
  • 1 can chicken broth
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 envelope dry pork gravy mix
  • 1 envelope onion soup mix 

How you make it:
  1. Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
  2. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over top.
  3. Cook on low 6-8 hours until they are fork tender.

Seriously.  Could that be any easier?  And it's slap-yo-grandma good!

Just make some rice or mashed potatoes and serve with the gravy on top.  Mmmmm... I'm hungry just thinking about it!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks great! I have been wanting to try some new crock pot recipes :) With the weather dropping 20 degrees this weekend, I might give this a whirl!

-Lauren said...

Yum! I have been obsessed with crock pot meals lately. Have you tried crock pot lasagna? Super easy and yummy!

Virginia Belle said...

Looks delicious! Any recipe that involves just throwing everything in a crock pot is one I'm sure I will love :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict