Family night out.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last night Joey and I decided to take the kids to dinner and have an evening of just the 4 of us.  With Joey's schedule, this is hard to do on a regular basis.

We headed over to the local outdoor mall and ate at one of our favorite places, Grimaldi's.  They have the best pizza. Oh my gosh.  I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Who am I kidding?  I don't need to just think about it.  I have proof!


Mmmmmm... super yummy.

As we were paroozing the parking lot for a spot, we noticed that they are opening up a Cheesecake Factory.  Taylor went crazy and then declared that cheesecake was his favorite cake ever.  (I think he's maybe had it twice in his entire 8 year life span, but ok.)

So after dinner we sprung for dessert.


Do NOT get between a boy and his cheesecake.

I also managed to snap a pic of the two people who hate taking pictures.


It's a shame they're so good looking and hate having their pictures taken, no?

After dinner and dessert we wondered around the mall for a bit and let the kids spend some of their allowance.  It was a really great night with just the 4 of us.

I kinda love my peeps.


9 comments:

Karm said...

ohh we love pizza too. Thats what we had last night as well. Sounds like a great family evening. Your family are gorgeous.

Karm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenster said...

i think pizza is my favorite food. and family time....love it!

Aimee said...

the pizza looks so good!

Teri said...

Such a fun bonding night for all 4 of you - and pictures of everyone - yay!! :)

Melissa said...

How fun! I love pizza and I LOVE cheesecake too!

Kelly said...

Beautiful picture of Ashton!

Mary and Dyer said...

You have such a beautiful family!! And the Cheesecake Factory is my daughters favorite place to eat! They have the best everything!! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Legallyblondemel said...

I'll check this place out the next time we're in SA & can get out to La Cantera; I failed in my quest to find good pizza when we lived down there.

More importantly, that is one good looking family you have there!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict