Trigger loves Crossfit.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Joey and I crossfit several times a week at a friends house out in the country.  They have a dog and lots of land, so when we got Trigger, we started bringing him with us to crossfit.

To say he loves it would be quite the understatement. 

He understands the word crossfit and when say "Let's go to crossfit" he runs to the garage door and waits for us to put his leash on.

Last night I went by myself because Joey was working.  Well, I wasn't really by myself...


Trigger sits in the passenger seat and loves to look out the windows - now that he's big enough to see out.  He also loves the air vent and will ride like this most of the way.


When we pulled up last night, I saw Winnie in the yard.  As soon as I said, "There's Winnie!"  Trigger freaked out!  He perked up and stared out the window to find her.

When I opened my door, he nearly knocked me out of the car to jump out.


They have so much fun running all over the property.  And when we run in crossfit, Trigger will run with us most of the time.  By the end of our workout, he's usually passed out in the grass somewhere.

Just like the rest of us.


5 comments:

Jenster said...

i love this!!!!!! it's so nice to have a four legged friend.

Mighty M said...

Love his enthusiasm. I want to see a picture sometime of all of you - dogs included, passed out from workout induced exhaustion. :)

Brandy said...

So so cute!!

Kelly said...

That's awesome! I love Trigger!

Diaz Family said...

Hey Stephanie! I tried to click on "contact" but it isn't working. I really enjoyed chatting today! Trigger is adorable! Have a great Monday!
www.lafamiliadiaz.blogspot.com

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict