Somebody had a birthday.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011


My sweet little boy turned 8 last Friday.

We spent his birthday getting ice cream,


having a special birthday dinner with friends,


and finished it out with a sleep over.

His party was Saturday, so we spent the afternoon eating pizza, cupcakes, and swimming.

Taylor was pretty excited for those new Heelys from Mama and Papa.

He also loved his UFC fighter, which everyone declared looked just like Joey.  (And isn't this pic so completely random and funny?!?)


Taylor declared his birthday a complete success, and that makes us all happy.


6 comments:

Lauren said...

That boy is so sweet and he look so much like you. Glad he had a wonderful birthday!!! :)

Mighty M said...

Great job mom and dad! What a fun day!

Lindsay said...

aw, happy birthday to your sweet little boy!

dottie said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor!! Love the pictures!

Looks like you all had a fab day!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Taylor! So glad it was a success! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a handsome guy!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict