Vacation recap: Part 2.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Taylor was feeling better and over his stomach bug, it didn't take long for us to slide right back into vacation mode.

Literally... slide...


When we weren't sliding, you could usually find me like this...


or this...

(I had to included this picture because my mom is the only person I know who doesn't need a float to float. LOL)

There were snow cones in the pool (as well as the adult version for those of us 21 and up)...


And even a little snuggling...


There was Jenga..


And even a birthday party for my mom...


The day before we left, we went with my cousin and her kids to play black light mini-golf.  The kids loved it!  (Also, it should be noted that I beat Joey and he owes me a massage, which I am still trying to cash in on.)


Other than Taylor being sick for a couple days, we had a great vacation.  It was so fun to have Joey with us for 5 days straight!


7 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!! :)

Karm said...

Ohhh so much funtimes. I am excited to go on my vacation... even though It's really a conference, but I am brining my family along so after hours we can lounge by the pool and enjoy ourselves (:

Mighty M said...

Your mom has a great gift of float! :) What a fun time!

Melissa said...

That slide and pool is amazing! I would never leave!

You are one HOT mama, by the way!!

Trina said...

That's so funny about your mom! LOL Looks like a good time :)

Lyryn said...

Looks like such an amazing time. Boy do I miss our email convo's and occasional texts! :)

Keri said...

oh my gosh that pool looks so fab! What a lovely family you have :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict