Listy-loo

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Listy-loo.  That was the subject of an email I sent Joey yesterday.  Trust me, he loves to wake up to an email from me with a list of items I need to talk about. *insert major sarcasm*

  • Yesterday, there was a little bottle of beer salt on the kitchen counter (it's just lime flavored salt) and I walked in to find Taylor taking a little taste.  He looked right at me and said, "What?  I'm just a guy getting a little beer salt!"
  • I've been added to a new private Facebook group and every time someone posts something on the wall, I get an email. Unless I can figure out how to stop this, I may have to delete my email account. *only slight sarcasm*
  • The two things that I hate the most in this world are cancer and infidelity.  They make me so angry I could punch a kitten.
  • We take Trigger to crossfit with us in the evenings and he absolutely loves it!  We crossfit out in the country and there is a ton of room for him to run and play.  By the time we get him back in the car to head home, he's passed out in the back seat before we even get out of the driveway.
  • I had the worst night of sleep last night.  I was so tired, but I promise you I must have woken up every 30 minutes. Hopefully my grande Starbucks will help me make it through the day.
  • Last Friday on my way home from work, I was rear-ended on the highway in my beautiful, new car.  Now I have the pleasure of dealing with insurance companies and lame rental cars.


5 comments:

Mighty M said...

Bummer about the car - hope it gets resolved quickly and easily. I love that you can take Trigger to work out with you! :)

dottie said...

We were rear ended last year. I know think EVERY car is going to slam into me and I swear my blood pressure skyrockets anytime someone is remotely close.

I had to get a coffee too this morning. So far so good!

Melissa said...

Ugh, that really stinks about your car!!

That Taylor is too funny!!

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
rental mobil

Lishak said...

The facebook group thing. There is a button on the top right. It's across from the group name. It will let you change notifications. I suggest getting the notifications for your subscriptions. :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict