Addicted.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm addicted.  And I'm not ashamed either.

Look, I know I'm a little behind the curve ball on this one, but I can't help it.  I'm seriously addicted.  Like playing-for-hours-at-a-time addicted.


To balance out my sit-on-my-butt-playing-angry-birds addiction, yes, I'm still addicted to crossfit.  Can't get enough.


And, you know, just in case you had forgotten, I'm still addicted to diet Dr. Pepper.  Yes, I've seen the articles about how bad it is for you, but I still drink it.  And I'm not ashamed.

I suppose there are much worse things to be addicted to, right?

How about you?  What are your recent (or on-going) additions?


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha, I loved Angry Birds when I first got my iphone. Now it's Words!

Lauren said...

I'm addicted to words with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty M said...

I'm kinda addicted to Words with Friends too....and I go in Angry Birds spurts. I love my boot camp work out too!! :)

ty said...

Haha, Boo got me stuck on Angry Birds. Now I hate him because that's all I do!

dottie said...

Never played Angry Birds...I used to be addicted to Words with Friends.

I have a serious Caribou Coffee addiction. Carmel Highrise.

Must. Stop. Drinking. That. Many. Calories!

Joey said...

I'm addicted to you.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict