Welcome to the club!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Welcome to the club!"

This was the message I got from my crossfit buddy after I posted this picture to facebook last night.


Yes, that's my giant hand IN YOUR FACE!

So last night at crossfit, after our regular workout, I decided to work on my pull-ups.  I finally got my kip down with the smallest band, and I was determined to ditch the band and get my pull-ups completely unassisted.

Which I did.  2 sets of 3 before my hand ripped.  Hurts like heck, but I'm super proud of myself!!



8 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

The former gymnast in me just cried!! Rips are the worst! So sorry you got one, but, it's a total badge of honor! Way to go for being a CrossFit rockstar!

Lauren said...

OUCH!!!!

Melissa said...

Yikes!!

Kelly said...

Pull ups!! way to go!!

Megan said...

OUCH! David gets these ALL the time.. It's your first of many I'm sure!! <3

Mighty M said...

Nice job - I can not do an unassisted pull up for the life of me. You are super strong!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

go you, hot mama! sorry for the ouch but yay for rocking it :)

Live*Laugh*Love said...

Hey, I am a new follower & would love for you to follow me back thanks again.

Tara

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict