- We had a blast with my cousins and their kids last week. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was too busy floating in the lazy river, however, I did get some obligatory "s'mores" pics.
- Towards the end of our stay-cation, I came down with a summer cold that I was certain would be the death of me. Finally, by Sunday I was feeling well enough to go to Crossfit. Other than that, I pretty much slept for 4 days straight (while simultaneously complaining about said cold on Twitter).
- Late last week my parents left town to visit my family in Amarillo and they brought Ditto, my dog-brother, to stay with us. He and Trigger got along nicely. Hopefully Ditto taught Trigger how fun it is to be totally chill and lay around all day.
- Look! I think it worked!!
- Somewhere along the way, my son decided the dog life might be for him.
- After seeing the above picture of Taylor's hair, we took him for a haircut immediately. Then we had snocones.
- Later on that day, we had an unexpected visitor. The kids had taken Trigger for a walk on Saturday and they were followed home by another dog, who proceeded to come into my house, into my bedroom!!
- This picture does not do the size of the dog justice. He was huge! He had to weigh at least 100 lbs. He was also very sweet and well-trained, so we knew he must to belong to someone. After some searching, we located the owner and he was reunited with his Clifford-sized dog on Sunday.
- Sunday afternoon was pretty low key. I laid out for a bit then headed to crossfit. I hadn't worked out in nearly a week, so I was anxious to get back.
Goodness, I'm tired after recapping that. Thank heavens I have vacation coming up! Woo hoo!!