Mother's Day 2011: Part 2

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

As promised, I don't want to forget the sweet things that Ashton made for me as well.  She's getting older, and not so much into all the handmade cards and such, but she was still so sweet and thoughtful.

This is my favorite.  And I'm cashing in on Friday.


 
She made both of these at church on Sunday.  And I love them.

And this is the sweet note that she included with my cake.

Ashton was also instrumental in picking out my other gifts and insisted on a beautiful gift bag to put them all in.  She's such a sweetheart and I truly appreciate the effort that both she and Taylor (and Joey, of course!) put into making this Mother's Day one of the best!

I love you all.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL @ "I wont fight with Taylor" too funny!

Lyryn said...

Love this! So cute!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You have such a great family!!! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Glad you had a good mother's day!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict