A list.

Friday, April 22, 2011

  1. Not like you all aren't aware, but these gas prices are out of control.  I love my Jeep, but I'm thinking it might be time to trade it in for a Smart Car.  I can strap the kids to the roof, right?
  2. Thinking of picking up the Beth Moore book, So Long Insecurity. I know many of you have read it.  Thoughts?
  3. Working for a European company really sucks.  You know, since they only work about 10 days a year, with the rest of those days taken up in holiday & vacation time.
  4. Yes, I'm working today.  Yes, I'm bitter about it.
  5. Taylor has declared Easter his favorite holiday because he likes the egg hunt.  I have not purchased one.single.Easter.egg or any candy.  I'm mother of the year.
  6. Got some good news this week that one of my favorite people in the entire world might be coming for a visit.  And not just one visit, but possibly two!  I can not adequately describe how happy this makes me.  
  7. Crossfit is kicking my butt!  I've never quit a WOD (workout of the day), but let me tell you, I want to almost every time.  Especially on Wednesday while I was doing 900 jump ropes.  No, that's not a typo.  9-0-0.  I can't even count that high!
  8. San Antonio is turning into the drunkest city in the country, I can feel it.  I'm not joking when I say that there is a DWI crash nearly everyday in the news.  It's ridiculous.  People, GET A CAB!!!  It makes me really angry, so I'll just stop with that.
  9. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Is it really safe to post your location on FB and Twitter all the time?  I simply will never understand the whole "check-in" thing.  But, to each his own, I suppose.
  10. I've really got nothing for #10.  It took all I had to come up with the previous 9.  Have a great Friday, y'all!


6 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

The checking in thing bothers me. It seems so unsafe! I'm working today too. :( Have a happy Easter!

Aimee said...

You know I don't get the whole "check in" thing either BUT I suppose if something did happen, it makes a detectives work a lot easier!

Stephanie said...

I will never, EVER check in anywhere. Just don't get the reason why I should. So I can MAYBE get a deal if the place I am at even pays attention to that stuff?!

The kids would probably get a kick out of riding on top of the car, I say go for it :)

Rachael said...

I only check-in as I am leaving somewhere- with a limited group of viewers and never somewhere that I frequent enough for anyone to "find me."

btw, I recently sold my Jeep. California gas prices were not gonna happen!

Rachael said...

oh! and I only check-in on foursquare- not facebook.

Isabelle said...

I'm really liking #6!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict