Feeding bacon to a pig.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On the way to school this morning, Ashton told me that by the time was 20, she wanted to feed bacon to a pig.

Some of you may be stuck on the "feed bacon to a pig" part of that, but me?  No, I stopped listening when she said "by the time I turn 20".

I chuckled and said, "Why?  Because after you turn 20 you'll be too old and decrepit to feed bacon to a pig?"

(We're not even addressing the randomness of this thought or the morality of the whole concept. LOL)

"Yes." she said through the most hysterical laughter you've ever heard.


Don't worry baby girl.  I'll be sure to remind you of how "old and decrepit" you are when you turn 20.

Love that girl.


7 comments:

ty said...

Oh Lord, I wish I were still old and decrepit.

Mighty M said...

Kids! :)

Cara S. said...

Oh my gosh, well first off...you two look SO much alike! Second, um I must be ancient to her. It's amazing I am still breathing!

Kelly said...

too funny!

Melissa said...

Wow, I remember when 20 sounded so old. Now it sounds so young! Ha!

The Shabby Princess said...

Hahahaha, I love it! Hilarious! Totally something my sister would say.

Isabelle said...

It's ok Oliver insist on feeding is toy rooster an omelet because it's is favorite meal in the world and he wants to be nice lol

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict