Evidently, my twitter feed has a bad reputation.

Monday, April 18, 2011

It was brought to my attention yesterday that I only use Twitter to complain.  So I thought I'd take a look back.


Well, I did something stupid.  This one was more self-deprecating than complaining.


Yes, I was complaining that I work for the only company in SA than still insists that Fiesta Friday is not a holiday.  It's like our version of Mardi Gras!  C'mon!!


 Longest.day.ever.


Ok, forwarded emails?  Are there really people out there who like them?  Really??

And "reply all" should be reserved for those situations when everyone truly needs to see your response.  "Cool!' is not "reply all" worthy.

My pin #?  Yeah, I was just irritated that it was like an act of congress to change it to a number that I would actually remember.  Complaining, for sure.


  No complaints here!!  (But for the record, I never did eat that Butterfinger.)


I don't even remember what I was referring to, but it's always good to follow the rules.

So in the last week, 7 out of 9 tweets have been a complaint of some sort.  Maybe my Twitter feed needs an attitude adjustment. 

Nah... I'm cool with it.



3 comments:

Lauren said...

hahahahaha! I have to laugh, because apparently, I was recently told I am most negative person in the world on Twitter. we ALL complain on Twitter! it's so easy to do, and let's be real. you wouldn't blow up your FB feed with the stuff you post on Twitter, since it's more "in the moment." complain on, girl!

Jenny said...

i personally think it's funny. love reading your twitter "complaints" keep them up!!

Trina said...

We ALL do it! And whoever said that should take a look at their own feed... lol

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict