What I'm loving...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


{1} These three.  Love them!


{2} That our sprinkler system is being installed today.  No more hand watering!!  Woo hoo!!  (Of course on that same note, I'm not loving the price.  I just hate spending money.)


{3} Joey has the weekend off!  And not only the weekend, but he has every evening off next week as well because he has in-service at the academy during regular business hours.  I'm seriously so excited about this I can't contain myself!

{4} Crossfit.  I know, I know.  I've been chatting it up a lot lately, but I'm really liking it.  I was so worried before I actually went that I would just make a total fool out of myself and not be able to complete any of the workouts.  While I still have a LONG way to go, I'm so proud of myself at the end of each workout.

{5} The song "Blessings" by Laura Story.  (Do yourself a favor and look it up on YouTube.  Lyrics posted here.)

{6} Date nights with my husband.

(Is it bad that I chose a pic from 3 years ago?  LOL.  I just like the pic.)

How about last Fall?  Is that better? (Less tan, for sure, but more recent.)




11 comments:

Mighty M said...

So much to be thankful for! Enjoy your weekend with your WHOLE family!!

Melissa said...

I wish we had a sprinkler system!

Enjoy your weekend with your family!! Fun!

Lauren said...

Could you and your hubby possibly be any cuter?!?!?!?!?! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Y'all are so cute! Does your husband have a brother?!?!?! Ha!!

I wish I could get an irrigation system! Too expensive!!

PS - Love those earrings in the last photo ... and the necklace! Where are they from?!

The LaJeunesse Family said...

# 3 is my favorite!!!!!!!!! :)

matt and i love to watch the sprinkler for hours in the summer. we live hardcore lives my friend. :)

Laura said...

#3 is my favorite too! Josh is off on weekends right now, and I LOVE it. And getting to have a date night on a weekend is awesome too!

Lyr said...

You hot mama, you!!! All great things to love!! Thanks for putting my button up, friend!!!! :)

ty said...

I'm supposed to start Crossfit next week. Skeeeered out of my mind.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We love our sprinkler system!

Cute pictures of you and your hubby :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

that pic of your fam is so good, yay yay yay for Joey having the weekend off! and yay for date nights, I love those pics! y'all look so cute and you look b-eautiful!!

Jeni said...

LOL... you are too funny Steph! it DOESN'T Matter if you post old pics. You haven't changed. you musta found the secret anti-aging potion.. please share :)!

Love this picture & post!

xoxox,
Jeni

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict