Taylor speak.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

On our way to school this morning, Taylor was telling me about an upcoming project that he has.  He explained that they voted in class about which desert animals they would each have, but he wasn't sure if it would stay the same because one of the kids in his class fell asleep and didn't vote.

He fell asleep?  Did the teacher wake him up?

Oh, he always falls asleep.  She tried to wake him up, but he just wouldn't wake up.

I was a little shocked, but thought it was a bit funny, so I asked Taylor if he had narcolepsy (knowing full well that he would have no idea what I was talking about).

**Side note: Remember the scene from the movie Deuce Bigalow when he's dating the girl with narcolepsy and they go bowling?  And she falls asleep mid-bowl?  Hilarious!**

Um, I don't know about that, but I think he has psychological problems.

... to which I busted out laughing. 

Psychological problems?  How do you even know that word?

From Ashton.

Ah... that explains it.


*By the way, I'm sure this little boy doesn't have psychological problems.  Taylor just likes to use random words that he hears other people say.


4 comments:

Jeni said...

Kids are amazingly smart these days. kelsey and i talk all the time and the wisdom in her words about fellow classmates and the things they do amazes me all the time!
This was a funny post ;)

Mighty M said...

Wow, impressive! I'm thinking perhaps he is not getting enough parenting at home if he is not getting enough sleep!

Trina said...

There is a kid in Rayna's class that sleeps during class alot. I think it's sad because clearly the parents aren't making sure they get enough rest.

Funny convo tho :) Rayna likes to do that too, she'll use big words not knowing what they mean LOL Its funny.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha that is priceless!!! And interesting....are you going to find out about this kid?!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict