Just a little random.

Friday, March 4, 2011

  • Today was the 4th day in a row that I've gotten up at the ungodly hour of 5am to go to the gym.  I should get a prize.  That prize should be dropping 10 lbs.
  • Last night Taylor came to me and asked if he could get a flashlight on his iPod Touch in case the electricity goes out.  He said, "It's almost April and there is a lot of rain in April and when there's a lot of rain, we can lose electricity."  Goodness I love that boy.
  • I can not get our cat to stop pooping in the corner of the kid's retreat.  She has a litter box.  She uses her litter box.  She also poops on the carpet.  If she randomly disappears, please don't ask questions.
  • I was reminded today that God can make a way, where there seems to be no possible way.  This is good news, friends.
  • I love our house.
  • My dad and I started on my media console last weekend, but haven't had a chance to work on it since.  We're both dying to get it finished.
  • Joey found an old dresser in his moms garage that he decided would be great in the office.  We're working on refinishing it a bit and I'll show the before & afters once it's all done.
  • It's impossible for me to do nothing.  Yesterday I texted Joey that I was anxious to get home from work so I could do absolutely nothing.  By 7pm, I texted him and told him that I had vacuumed the carpet, mopped the bathroom, folded the laundry, changed the sheets, made dinner, and hung the clock in the bathroom.  Clearly, I have issues.
  • I'm going to try this again tonight, minus all the work.  I'll let you know if I'm successful.
  • Joey did an amazing job landscaping the backyard.  If I can ever remember to take a picture when it's not dark outside, I'll share it.
  • Today is Friday, which by default, means tomorrow is Saturday.  Hallelujah!


6 comments:

Ashlynn said...

you don't have issues!! I am the SAME way. It amazes me how my husband can just sit and watch TV. I just can't do it. I'm glad I'm not alone!

Virginia Belle said...

The gym at 5am 4 days in a row? Girl I am beyond impressed! Good luck with doing "nothing" tonight and enjoy your weekend :)

Trina said...

haha, i love #1! AMEN and AMEN!

Kelly said...

5 am....that's dedication!!
hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Melissa said...

Yes, you should definitely get a prize for getting up that early to go to the gym!! Good for you girl!!

Jeni said...

i love your randomness.... lots of gratitude in there :) ~ Isn't that what life is about?

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict