Rare moments.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Most of the time I'm breaking up fights between the kids.

Someone looked at me.  Someone hit me.  Someone won't change the channel.  Someone was born!

On and on it goes.

However, there are some rare moments when Ashton and Taylor actually appear to love each other.  And I don't want to foget those times.

Over Christmas break, I caught them in the act of enjoying each other and working together.  They built a tent in one of the bedrooms (out of Ashton's princess pop-up tent from when she was younger) and had designated each corner for different activities: reading, coloring, DS playing, and resting.


I love it when I stumble upon them having fun together.  They do actually love each other, it's just that most of the time, they don't want anyone to know. :)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it's that way with all siblings. My little brother was always on my nerves when we were younger but now we're such great friends!

Grand Pooba said...

That's so cute!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict