Life in bullets.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

  • A week or so ago, Taylor was eating Fruity Pebbles for breakfast and saw a recipe on the side of the box.  He has been begging to make it ever since and last night, we finally tackled it.
 Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy Treats


  • Please love Taylor's blue nose.  No, he's not turning into a Smurf, he just had a cupcake with blue icing at school.
  • I made the best chili last night and I can not wait to eat the leftovers for lunch.  I only wish I had made more so I could have it for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow as well.
  • The house is ALMOST FINISHED!!!!  I'm so excited!  Earlier this week they installed all the wood floors. Yesterday, they were installing the carpet in the bedrooms and they had already installed the appliances.  8 days!
  • I ordered that Amazon $20 for $10 gift card yesterday through LivingSocial.  It was great timing since I was about to order Taylor's karate uniform on Amazon, but I had no idea that I couldn't actually use it then.  Does anyone know when it will come?
  • Moving is a pain.  Especially moving into a new construction neighborhood.  I have tried to set up all of our utilities, phone, cable, etc. but most of the time when I call they can't find our address.  This is understandable since we'll be the first house on the street, only the third house in the neighborhood, but c'mon!  A girl needs her TV!
  • These, my friends, and the bomb-diggity.  So yummy!!
  • I need to put a clear coat on Taylor's new bed and then it should be ready for moving day.  Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

You'll be in your new house in no tim! I saw the pics on FB of all the progress and it looks beautiful!

The Shabby Princess said...

omg, smokehouse almonds--LOVE.

8 days?! EXCITING!!

Mighty M said...

Those treats look delicious! Can't wait to see your house furnished!! :)

Ashlynn said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I love everything that you've been doing on your house. Can't wait to see more!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict