- A week or so ago, Taylor was eating Fruity Pebbles for breakfast and saw a recipe on the side of the box. He has been begging to make it ever since and last night, we finally tackled it.
Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispy Treats
- Please love Taylor's blue nose. No, he's not turning into a Smurf, he just had a cupcake with blue icing at school.
- I made the best chili last night and I can not wait to eat the leftovers for lunch. I only wish I had made more so I could have it for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow as well.
- The house is ALMOST FINISHED!!!! I'm so excited! Earlier this week they installed all the wood floors. Yesterday, they were installing the carpet in the bedrooms and they had already installed the appliances. 8 days!
- I ordered that Amazon $20 for $10 gift card yesterday through LivingSocial. It was great timing since I was about to order Taylor's karate uniform on Amazon, but I had no idea that I couldn't actually use it then. Does anyone know when it will come?
- Moving is a pain. Especially moving into a new construction neighborhood. I have tried to set up all of our utilities, phone, cable, etc. but most of the time when I call they can't find our address. This is understandable since we'll be the first house on the street, only the third house in the neighborhood, but c'mon! A girl needs her TV!
- These, my friends, and the bomb-diggity. So yummy!!
- I need to put a clear coat on Taylor's new bed and then it should be ready for moving day. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.