Girls' night.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last night I got together with some great girl friends.  We've been friends since the 5th grade and love to get together when we're all in the same place.  At one time we were scattered and all in different cities (states, countries), but now 3 out of 4 of us are here in town.  Whenever Kristy (the only one who isn't here permanently) comes to visit we all try to get together for coffee, at least, but our favorite is Mexican food and margaritas - which we managed to make happen last night.

We had such a great time catching up and laughing that we almost forgot to get a picture.

I said almost.

(Cathy, Me, Kristy, Tina. - Yes, Cathy & Tina are twins.)

Right before this picture, the waiter asked us if we saw each other often (we had just handed him 6 different picture taking devices).  Tina , without hesitation and completely straight-faced, said, "Yeah.  We come here every week, we just like to take pictures."  And we all busted out laughing.

We had such a great time and I'm hoping we can all get together one more time before Kristy and her family head back to California.



5 comments:

The LaJeunesse Family said...

Me and my girls are doing this Friday! Glad ya'll had fun. You look gorgeous! :)

Melissa said...

There is nothing better than a good girl's night! We're doing Mexican and margaritas this Friday and I'm looking forward to it!

Mighty M said...

What a fun night out!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh I love girls' nights! so fun! :)

Lindsey said...

Love girls night outs! Fun! Such a cute picture of you all.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict