Smackdown!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Taylor's favorite thing these days is wrestling.  I'm talking WWE on TV, WWE video games, wrestling action figures - it's pretty much all he talks about.

So you can imagine my excitement when I heard on the radio late last week that WWE Smackdown was coming to San Antonio.  The commercial wasn't even over before I had gone online and purchased tickets.  I was so flippin' excited because I knew that Taylor would just be beside himself.

Which he was.

It started at 6:30 last night, but at 3pm, Taylor called Joey and told him he needed to hurry home because they needed to leave by 4.  Taylor told Joey that it would take them 2 hours to get there (which it wouldn't - and where did he even get that?!?) and then they would only have to wait 30 minutes!!  Taylor had been dressed and ready to go since 1 o'clock.

This was the scene as Taylor and Joey were leaving last night.


I think it's safe to say he was excited.

When they got to the dome, Joey bought Taylor some souveniers.


Unbeknownst to me, I actually got really good tickets!  I was texting Joey all night (because I was secretly jealous that he got to experience all of Taylor's excitement) and he said they had great seats and could see everything perfectly!

John Cena


Now that's one happy boy!

(BTW, as I'm typing this, Taylor is currently re-telling me everything that happened last night, word for word, while showing me John Cena's signature moves - The Attitude Adjustment and The Five Knuckle Shuffle.  I love this boy!)


5 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun!!

Lauren said...

I know you made that boy's year!!!!!!!! :)

Brown Girl said...

That's so precious, he looks so dang happy!!

Annie said...

you and joey are awesome parents!!! looks like your little man had a super fun night!! :)

Squid said...

Hi, I would like to say hallo to Joey, great gym inspiration for me abroad (italy). Once in a while i popup here in the blog because i feel like as he is a friend. i'm not one nevrotic or fool, just a normal person who reached great gym goals because of joeys pics (imitation). Thanks so to you and cheers from Rome to your lovely family.

Fabio Free information italian website (the blog i rule)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict