My Christmas list.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Actually, I don't have a list.  All I can think about right now is house stuff and if I did make a list of things that I wanted for Christmas, it would look like this:

  • New couches
  • A mattress that isn't 20 years old
  • A dining room table and chairs for our new formal dining room (woo hoo!!)
  • A bench for the front porch (have I mentioned that I'm going to have a porch!! EEE!!!)
  • Furniture, blah, blah, blah...

Yeah, it doesn't look like Christmas, right?  But this does...


Yeah baby!!  4 tickets to see Lady Antebellum at the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo!  When I heard they were coming I told Joey that's all I wanted.

And then he told me to buy them.  (Yes, I bought my own present.  Doesn't everyone do that?)

I'm so excited to take the whole family!  The kids love the rodeo and it will be great to head out there early and let the kids enjoy the carnival and all of the festivities.  (Did someone say funnel cake?)

Have any of you bought your own present yet?  What did you get?



6 comments:

Trina said...

That'll be fun! I haven't bought my gift yet. I might not get anything since I gift myself things all year :)

Jenster said...

you are too dang cute! yes, bought me a gift too... a new running garmin that is easier to use than the one i have.

Annie said...

how fun!!! you guys are going to have such a great time!!

my hubs and i went to best buy a few weeks ago and bought our christmas gifts! i got a camera and he got an xbox. haha!

Virginia Belle said...

Sounds like a perfect gift to me! I am so jealous and can't wait to hear about the concert!

The Shabby Princess said...

OK, I am soooo jealous of your rodeo and Lady A tickets!! You know I love me some rodeo. Totally watched the Finals from Vegas last night <--yes, I am THAT cool.

I wish Dallas had a rodeo--I mean, we have the Fort Worth Stock Show, but, it's mostly all stock stuff, no rodeo, no concert. Sigh.

And no, I haven't purchased a single Christmas present. I am a terrible elf.

Mighty M said...

My husband doesn't even ask me for a list - and he does a pretty good job too. So I really have no idea what I am getting. The concert sounds super fun!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict