So we made Chewy Chocolate Turtles. They are super easy and super yummy!
I had picked up a few cute Christmas tins at HEB and we were set! Aren't they cute?!?
Chewy Chocolate Turtles
What you need:
- Tiny twist pretzels
- Pecan halves
How you make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Enlist your child (or husband - ANYONE!) to help you unwrap ungodly amounts of Rolos chocolates.
- Lay pretzels out on cookie sheet and set one Rolo in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3 minutes - no longer.
- Press a pecan half into the center of each melted Rolo.
- Cool in the refrigerator until firm before serving.