Christmas 2010: Part three.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Although Ashton makes it very clear that she does not believe in Santa Claus, Taylor still does.  I love the magic of Santa and I will be very sad when Taylor stops believing.

But since Taylor still believes, we had to set out cookies, milk, and carrots (for Rudolph, of course) before bed.

Sure enough, when we got up on Saturday, this is what we found:


The next thing we found was this:

Santa brought both of the kids an iPod Touch!  I think you can tell that Taylor was excited.

The kids both absolutely loved them and have not put them down since Christmas morning.  From games to music to pictures - they are in heaven.  And Taylor is turning out to be quite the paparazzi, so you better watch out!


Seriously love these kids.



4 comments:

Simply Amy said...

Looks like the kids had a great Christmas!

Melissa said...

Wow, can I be your kid? Ha! Great Christmas!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Yay Santa!!

I still believe in Santa gosh darn it! :)

Glad y'all had a great holiday, even if Joey had to work :(

skaptain said...

Hey, I got one too and I was wondering what kinds of cases those are and where Santa got them? Thanks ; )

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict