Christmas 2010: Part one.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I really don't understand how it's almost 2011, but I guess there's really nothing I can do about that. Christmas just came and went and I feel like I need to sit down.

Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe it.

We celebrated Christmas with Joey's dad on Wednesday and had a great time. Great food, great company, and great presents! (Of course!)

You already know that Taylor's favorite thing these days is wrestling. As soon as we got to the house, Taylor decided to show Hugo some moves.


Hugo and Lynda were right on with their gifts, too!

Yep, that's a WWE World Championship Belt.  Taylor was in heaven... although this particular picture might lead you to think otherwise.  I think he was trying to be tough.

Taylor was also super excited to get this:

He's been wanting a Ripstick for a while now, so telling you he was excited is a major understatement.

Christmas this year for Ashton was quite different.  Last year, she was all about Littlest Pet Shop.  This year, she's no longer into toys and is all about clothes, make up, hair, and nails.  It's amazing how much things change in just a year.

Lynda picked out a giant gift basket from Bath & Bodyworks and  Ashton LOVED it.  Now I'm just trying to get her to understand that 5 squirts of body spray, every 5 minutes, is a bit much.  Pray for me.

She also really loved her Target gift card! Like mother like daughter, Target is one of her favorite stores.

Although Ashton is a lot like me, she's always been (and still is) a daddy's girl.





3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm loving that WWE belt! I bet he's in heaven with that thing!!

Annie said...

sounds like ya'll had a great time and the kids got presents they love!! :)
i remember being ashton's age and loving cucumber melon and going a bit over the top with lotion and spray, i hate the scent now ;)

Leah said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas! Hope you have a great week!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict