Christmas 2010: Part four.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day is always spent with Joey's mom and grandparents.  We always load up the gifts and head to the grandparents for yummy lunch and presents.

And since the kids can't be expected to wait through lunch to open presents, they dug in almost as soon as we walked through the door.

I'm sure you didn't see any of this coming.

Wrestlers? What??

Thankfully, he was just as excited about his remote control police car.  (Joey is attempting to brainwash him.  I think it's working.)

And for Ashton...

Umm... I don't remember ever getting a $50 bill for Christmas when I was 11! What gives?!?

Nothing has ever been more true.

We had a great time celebrating and relaxing with Joey's family until he had to head off to work.  At least I had him for half a day, right?

All in all, we had a wonderful Christmas.  We celebrated with all of the family and the kids have already dubbed this the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

Until next year...



2 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

Your kiddos made out like bandits!! Lucky ducks.

Ashton is just so cute--Taylor too! I love that picture of Ashton with her DS so precious!

I love that they dug in the minute they arrived. My dad had to lock the door to the room that housed all the gifts since my sister was up at 5 AM ready to open presents. HA!

Ashlynn said...

It looks like your kiddos had a great Christmas! They are too cute.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict