Weekend recap

Monday, November 22, 2010

This weekend was pretty nice.  No major commitments, which I really appreciate!

I started the weekend by picking up my parents dog, Ditto.  My parents were heading out of town for the weekend, so I was dog-sitting the best dog ever!


Isn't he cute?  And he didn't hesitate to make himself right at home, either.


On Saturday, I finally got my Jeep back, only to realize that my brake light isn't working.  So, it's back to the shop for a little check up today at lunch.

Saturday evening my friend Kelly came into town so we went out to look at the house.  It's still just a foundation, but I showed her the model home, so that worked.  Then we took the kids and headed to Target where we both scored a cute pair of casual black boots for 30% off.

Sunday morning, I slept in then the kids and I headed to Joey's mom's house for lunch and football.  This is where I pause to say...

GO COWBOYS!!

(That would be McCann, #37, running back a punt for 96 yards!  I think we'll keep him.)

Sunday evening was fairly low-key.  I took the kids to the library to pick out some books, then met my parents to hand off Ditto (he nearly bolted from the car as soon as he saw my dad!), then relaxed and watched more football.

I'm not sure why, but I had a crazy stretch of insomnia last night too.  I could not go to sleep, no matter what I tried.  So I ended up watching "The Blindside" on HBO at 1 in the morning.  Seriously, the best movie ever made.

Today, I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep, at most, so I'm just trying to keep from fallling asleep on my keyboard.

How about you?  How was your weekend?  Did your team win?



4 comments:

Trina said...

Oo girl 4 hours of sleep would be so hard to run a full day on. I feel you!

Melissa said...

The dog is so cute! I hope you make it through the day girl!!

the queen said...

your parent's dog is adorable!

Annie said...

the pup is so cute! glad you had a relaxing weekend with lots of football...that stuff puts me to sleep ;) i don't even bother watching the MN vikings anymore.
hopefully your day is going quick hun!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict