Update.

Friday, November 12, 2010

I just wanted to thank all of you who lifted up the injured officers in prayer.

The latest update that I have is that 4 officers were shot - 2 were serious, 2 were minor injuries.  The good news is that they are all expected to make a complete recovery.

Our God is good, is He not?!?

Also, this is what I found when I got home yesterday, laying on the bed by my pillow. (Joey had already left for work.)


Love that man.  He always knows just what I need.

And just for grins (literally), here's the pic of Taylor that I sent to Joey last night after Taylor's haircut.  I asked Taylor to smile and this what I got.


Seriously.  How could you not love this boy?

Happy Friday, y'all!


8 comments:

The LaJeunesse Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that those officers are going to be okay!

Jenster said...

i love the note joey left you....you two are the best couple in the world...seriously.

taylor...such a ham!

The Shabby Princess said...

So glad they are going to be OK! That is still so scary.

Love that picture of Taylor!

Melissa said...

Wow, I'm so happy to hear that the officers are expected to be ok! And, how sweet is that note? I just love the little things like that!!

Annie said...

i am so glad to hear that they are all going to be okay! i have been praying for them.
love the pic of your little guy!! and what a sweet note from officer hubby :)
i hope you have a great weekend hun! :)

Lauren said...

So wonderful that they're all going to be okay!!! Your hubby is so sweet and that boy of yours cracks me up! :)

Isabelle said...

Officer hubby????? Awwwww how cute

Mighty M said...

That is great news!! And Officer Hubby is one keeper for sure. But of course you already know that!! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict