Things that only happen to me.

Friday, November 19, 2010

We're all aware that my precious Jeep is at the body shop and that I've been forced to drive a lame, stinky sedan, right?  Right.

Well, this morning I was driving said sedan to work, minding my own business, when I started hearing this funny noise.  It sounded like cracking.  I turned the radio off and kept listening trying to figure out what it was, when all of the sudden I saw the windshield cracking right before my very eyes!

So I did what anyone would do... FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck!  Nothing hit the windshield.  Nothing happened at all!  It just started cracking.  And kept cracking.


Luckily, I called the rental car company and they were totally cool.  I took the car in and they switched it out.  But I was so worried they were going to make me pay for the windshield!!

Ugh.  Seriously.  These things only happen to me.

4 comments:

Jenster said...

holy jeepers....that would seriously freak me out!!!

Melissa said...

I would have freaked too! But, I'm glad they were cool about it!

Butter said...

That is freaking hilarious!!!

Kristin said...

O my goodness! That would totally happen to me!

Just came across your blog! I am now your newest follower! Love your blog! What a Beautiful family!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict