Please pray

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I never wanted to have to do this again, but unfortunately, I do.

I need you all to please pray with me.  2 SWAT officers have been shot while serving a warrant just about an hour ago.  Joey got a call from an EMT friend who heard it go out over the radio.  We think one was shot in the head and the other in the back.  No word on their conditions.

Please pray.  I'll keep you updated as I learn more.

PS - If you're a police wife/girlfriend/relative, would you mind sending me your email?  I'd really appreciate it!  (Jennifer and Ashlynn, I know I have yours.)


6 comments:

Kelly and Sara said...

My thoughts and prayers are with them.

partialemptynester said...

praying!

Lindsay said...

praying...so sorry.

Meghan & Josh Reid said...

i just read this and i am pretty sure my heart stopped :(. praying....
meg.k.reid@gmail.com

Jenster said...

good morning. well, your efforts with prayer and the more prayer the better paid off. heard the news this morning and both officers are going to be ok but they are still in critical condition.

thank you God!

Laura said...

Every time I check your blog it saddens my heart when there is news about an injured/fallen police officer. It reminds me just how serious of a job our police officer boyfriends/husbands have. I don't know where you live, but I pray for the police officers in your city, just like I pray for my officer boyfriend everyday when he goes to work. My email is lauranland@gmail.com.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict