While there, I made a few observations.
- Since the time change, I'm completely blinded by the sun on my drive home. No sunglasses or visors will help. Good times.
- The Good Wife is the best show on TV. If you're not watching it, you're missing out.
- Carrie & Brad are so great together! They did an amazing job hosting the CMAs last night, right?
- Carrie is amazing. She's a GREAT performer, wonderful singer, and seems to be just an overall nice person. I love her!
- Oh, and she's absolutely gorgeous. It should be illegal for someone to be that pretty. Unless it's me. Which it's not. So it should be illegal.
- I was pleasantly surprised by Taylor Swift's performance. Generally she's not very good (vocally) on TV performances, but last night I thought she did great!
- That being said, what the heck was up with her at the end of her performance?? It looked like she mouthed "what?", but I couldn't figure out why. So weird.
- I love my people.
- The end.