Observations.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesterday, I was buried.  Totally exhausted.  So when I got home from work I made dinner, changed into my pj's, and crawled into bed.

While there, I made a few observations.

  • Since the time change, I'm completely blinded by the sun on my drive home.  No sunglasses or visors will help.  Good times.
  • The Good Wife is the best show on TV.  If you're not watching it, you're missing out.
  • Carrie & Brad are so great together!   They did an amazing job hosting the CMAs last night, right?
  • Carrie is amazing.  She's a GREAT performer, wonderful singer, and seems to be just an overall nice person.  I love her!  
  • Oh, and she's absolutely gorgeous.  It should be illegal for someone to be that pretty.  Unless it's me.  Which it's not.  So it should be illegal.
  • I was pleasantly surprised by Taylor Swift's performance.  Generally she's not very good (vocally) on TV performances, but last night I thought she did great!
  • That being said, what the heck was up with her at the end of her performance??  It looked like she mouthed "what?", but I couldn't figure out why.  So weird.
  • I love my people.
  • The end.


8 comments:

ty said...

Ohhh, but Carrie's not a very nice person. AT ALL. Pretty girl with an un-pretty heart.

Lauren said...

Might need to add The Good Wife to my Netflix. Love Carrie and loved all her dresses. Taylor looked stunning, and I didn't know what that "what" was all about either. So weird.

Ashlynn said...

I loved the CMA's and I agree.. Carrie and Brad were hilarious together!

The Shabby Princess said...

Loved the CMAs!!

And yes, Carrie should not be allowed to be that pretty. It's a crime. If I was blonde, I would want her hair. Who am I kidding. I'm a redhead and I want her hair!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

carried looked gorgeous!!! And you have a beautiful family!!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

p.s. im your newest follower! have an awesome day!

Mighty M said...

See, I think Dexter is the best show on TV. Then I wonder about all the shows I DON'T watch...like The Good Wife. :)

AmandaG said...

I think Taylor Swift was surprised that people were giving her a standing ovation. That was my take on it last night, and I know I read that somewhere else too.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict