My Google Reader is jacked!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have been having so much trouble with my Google Reader lately.  I can't seem to figure out what the problem is so I thought I'd turn to blogland for some help.

Here's the deal - A few weeks back, all of the sudden my Google Reader stopped removing "read" posts.  Generally, when I scroll through and read a post, once I pass the post it's marked as read and then it no longer appears in my Reader.  Well, this isn't happening anymore.  I'll read a post, scroll past, refresh (to get any newer posts) and everything I just read appears again.

Do you have any idea how frustrating this is?  I have a need to accomplish things and if I read tons of posts, but they never disappear, it's like never being able to mark something of your To Do list!

Have any of you had this problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?  I've searched Google Help, but I must say, they are pretty much useless.

Please, someone, HELP ME!!


1 comment:

Mighty M said...

I have had this problem, but they usually disappear eventually even if they don't right away. When my reader acts up I usually shut the window and reopen it again. Or log out and log in again. Good luck!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict