But I'm starting fresh this week with one of my favorite winter recipes. It's so good, and so easy (even easier if you cut the potatoes the night before).
What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, fat trimmed off
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, diced into 1" squares
- 1 can french style green beans, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Italian dressing seasoning (like to make Italian salad dressing from scratch)
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into strips and place in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Cover chicken with diced potatoes, green beans, and corn.
- Mix Italian seasoning with melted butter and pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- If the potatoes aren't quite done at an hour (which, sometimes they're not), up the temp to 400 and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
So good! And great for leftovers the next day!