Where's my mojo?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm not sure why, but it seems I've lost my blogging mojo.  Which really just means my life is boring right now.

Every morning I sit at the computer and think about what has happened recently and what I'll blog about.  For the last several days, that's translated into me staring at a blank computer screen.

Sure, Joey is still hilarious and can't seem to remember that I say good bye to him every morning.

And Taylor is still silly as ever and gives us countless things to laugh at on a daily basis.

And my sweet baby girl is still 10, going on 17.

Oh, and yes, we're still praying that our house will sell, since we only have about 5-6 weeks until sheet rock on the new house and we'll have to back out if it hasn't sold.  (I'm in love with this house, so if that happens, I'll have to be committed.  Mark my words.)

So we have a little mundane, sprinkled with a touch of laughter, and mixed with a gallon of stress.

Nothing to see here, folks.  Nothing to see.


10 comments:

Butter said...

You should blog about the wonders of proofreading. Love you!

Just Cherish Today said...

well I hope your house sells!! That would be fun to hear all abour your Moving stories!! :)

www.justcherishtoday.com

Lindsay said...

i will be praying for you that your house sells! i completely understand how stressful and frustrating it is to sell your home...i just went through that this past spring and i feel your pain! just keep some extra wine in your house to keep you sane. :)

Karm said...

ohh I feel like that sometimes... which reminds me maybe I should do a quick post today (: I am glad to hear that everyone is well and fine (:

Grand Pooba said...

I've been in a blogging slump too. It happens :)

Ashlynn said...

I am there too! I feel like my blog has been so boring lately, but I'm glad that my life isn't too dramatic :)

Joey said...

you can blog about the adventures of a rookie cop... lots of excitement there. j/k

Mighty M said...

PRAYING that you get an offer soon! When we were selling our last house we got an offer the DAY we were going to rent it out! Keep the faith - good things will happen!! :)

Lauren said...

Hey, it has happens to the best of us, but we’re not going anywhere :)

Lauren said...

Crossing my fingers for you and praying that your house sells!! I don't want you to be committed!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict