The Newlywed Game for Not-So-Newlyweds.

Friday, October 1, 2010

I saw this on Katie's blog yesterday and HAD to put Joey to the test. I think we know each other pretty well, so let's see how he did. (I'll show Joey's answers as well as my answers, prior to seeing his.)

She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? 
Joey: some type of drama (csi, goodwife, etc)

Me: Some sort of 1-hour drama. Chuck, Desperate Housewives, The Good Wife. And the list goes on and on...

You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Joey: she eats my salad which is cesar, but I've seen ranch before on hers.

Me: I don't order salad. But in all fairness, if there is a salad offered, my go to dressing is ranch.

What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Joey: Asparagus (My comment: This is true. I do hate asparagus. It tastes like dirt. Why does anyone like that?)

Me: Sushi. I ate 2 bites once to appease my husband.  It was not good.  Not good at all.

You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Joey: Easy, strawberry margarita

Me: I assume we're talking adult beverages, so a strawberry margarita. For the everyday drink it would be Diet Coke, unless they have Diet Dr. Pepper, then, of course, Diet DP.

What shirt size does she have?
Joey: medium (My comment: Hmmm... I'm either fat in his head or he's just not that observant. I'm going with option 2. That makes me feel better.)

Me: X small or small.

What shoe size does she have?
Joey: 7... I think

Me: 7.5

What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
Joey: ham

Me: Ham, cheese, mustard, with Nacho Cheese Doritos (on the sandwich) - on wheat bread.

What would she eat everyday if she could?
Joey: mexican food!!!

Me: Mexican food. Hands down.

What is her favorite cereal?
Joey: fruit loops

Me: Fruit Loops

What would she never wear?
Joey: a bikini (My comment: Touche, Joey. Touche. had I thought of this, this would have been my answer.)

Me: Anything in that window at American Apparel (Inside joke, but true nonetheless.)

What is her favorite sports team?
Joey: Cowboys

Me: Really? C'mon people. THE COWBOYS!

What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
Joey: geez, how much time do we have? hahaha j/k baby! seriously, I'm having a hard time with this one... ok, how bout that thing you do with your fingernails... (My comment: I used to click my nails when I had Acrylic nails. Drove him NUTS!)

Me: Please say laundry. I'll gladly give it up.

What is her heritage?
Joey: Irish? Whitey.

Me: I think it's Irish, but honestly, I'm not really into that stuff.

You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
Joey: Yellow with chocolate icing (and for the bonus, not whipped icing) (My comment: True, very true. Whipped frosting is of the devil. Jesus loves butter cream frosting; therefor, so do I.)

Me: Yellow cake with chocolate icing. Sprinkles for bonus points.

Did she play sports in high school?
Joey: hahahaha... no (My comment: I love how similar our answers are. LOL)

Me: Ha to the ha ha ha.

What could she spend hours doing?
Joey: snuggling with me

Me: Hmmm... this is a hard one.  I mean, I could be on the computer, I could watch TV, I could snuggle with Joey, I could sleep.  The possibilities are endless, people.

What is the unique talent that she has?
Joey: that's private. haha no, websites and cooking (My comment: Private? I knew he was gonna get that in here somewhere. LOL. Now, cooking? Wow. I've come along way, haven't I baby?)

Me: I sing.

What is her type of coffee?
Joey: depends, she tends to like what I get, nesspresso (the grey ones) but before that it was Taste of San Antonio.

Me: Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, non-fat, with whip.


All in all, I think he did pretty good. Well, other than that "medium" answer. I think I'll skip lunch.


*Note: There's nothing wrong with a size medium. I'm being very dramatic, in case you can't tell.

9 comments:

Lauren said...

SO fun!!!! :) And I LOVE Fruit Loops too, and Lucky Charms, haha!!!!!

Brown Girl said...

Since when did a medium become a bad thing??? ;) I kid. He did very well!

Jenster said...

oh my gosh, this is hilarious!! i am so with you on the shirt size though....it's so important to wear a size S rather than a M. it's all mental but who cares...right?
i have eaten potato chip sandwiches for years. my older sister got me started on them at a very early age. i have also had the dorito sandwich too....so awesome.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! I'm stealing this if you don't mind!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! I'm stealing this if you don't mind!

Mighty M said...

This is so fun - I am going to steal it from you too! :) Love your answers and that Joey knows you so well!!

Lishak said...

I love this! Several of your hubby's answers made me laugh out loud! I think I'll do this one too...eventually when I get around to it! :)
Really great post!

Lizzy said...

so cute...you think Mediums fat? I must be a hippo ;)

Lizzy said...

so cute...you think Mediums fat? I must be a hippo ;)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict