All the way to Pluto and back.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taylor has always been a snuggler. Ever since he was born, he's always loved to give hugs and he will snuggle any time, any where.

We always have "I love you more" battles that go something like this:

Taylor: Momma, I love you all the way to Pluto and back!

Me: Well, I love you all the way to Pluto and back, times 2!

Taylor: (always giggling and making some silly face, irritated that he may have been "beaten") Well I love you all the way to Pluto and back times infinity one million ninety-seven hundred and three thousand!!

We had one of these "battles" on Sunday, then he disappeared to his room and came back with this:


Priceless.


9 comments:

Ashlynn said...

That is SO sweet! I look forward to the day that I get drawing and macaroni necklaces!

Jenster said...

too sweet!!

Lauren said...

AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mighty M said...

What a sweetie!!

Drew's Mom said...

What a sweet boy you have =)

Annie said...

aw!! that is just the sweetest ever!!

Sunshinemeg said...

Too cute! What a sweetie you have = )

LauraAnn said...

Oh my gosh! That is the most precious thing ever!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awwwwww :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict