What does it all mean?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I had the weirdest dream last night!  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with all the stress I'm feeling about selling our house and throwing down the cold hard cash for a pretty new house, but let's take a look and let me know what you think.

First of all, I dreamed that I was pregnant.

Now, before I continue, let's all take a moment to BITE YOUR TONGUE!  Not gonna happen.  Better not happen or I'm suing my OB/Gyn.  Moving on...

As if dreaming I was pregnant wasn't horrifying enough, I dreamed that I was 8 months pregnant before I found out.  I was my same size, no belly, and hadn't gained an ounce, but there I was, 4 weeks away from birthing a human. (And in case you're wondering, I don't watch the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.)

Would you like to know the first thing that came to my mind (in my dream) when I found out?  All my blogging friends are going to be so mad at me for not posting belly pics!  Yes, this is what I worried about.

Then my water broke.  I was in the waiting room of the hospital, but they wouldn't give me a room.  After waiting for 2 hours, I complained.  They still didn't give me a room.

I never birthed the child in my dream.  What does it all mean?


7 comments:

Just Cherish Today said...

Hmm Got me stumped but interesting dream for sure! :)

Enjoy your Thursday!!!

www.justcherishtoday.com

Mighty M said...

Hmmmmmm....I'm not sure either. But I love that you think of your blog even in your dreams! Hope someone can shed some light for you!! :)

Jenster said...

it's a new beginning that's apparently coming to fruition much sooner than what you anticipated. the selling of your current home and the purchasing of your new home....you don't feel as pre-pared as you'd like to.

just a wild guess...


this is weird, a few weeks ago i had a dream about you and the fam. you had quit your job and so you were worried about getting the house.....your whole family was in the dream....why....i have no idea.

you see, even your friends are on pins a nails hoping all goes well for you. :)

Jenster said...

it's a new beginning that's apparently coming to fruition much sooner than what you anticipated. the selling of your current home and the purchasing of your new home....you don't feel as pre-pared as you'd like to.

just a wild guess...


this is weird, a few weeks ago i had a dream about you and the fam. you had quit your job and so you were worried about getting the house.....your whole family was in the dream....why....i have no idea.

you see, even your friends are on pins a nails hoping all goes well for you. :)

Lauren said...

What in the world are you eating before you go to bed?? HA!!

NiCoOoLeY said...

The previous commenter is right. Pregnancy in dreams means new beginnings. The fact that you were so late to find out in your dream probably means that you are feeling anxious and not prepared for the things going on in your life right now.

amy (metz) walker said...

Weeeeelllll. I had a dream recently that I was in a hotel room and woke up to these 1/2 mice, 1/2 bunnies crawling around under my covers. Try analyzing that one, will ya? ;-)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict