This was not one of those relaxing times.
Here's my weekend in a nutshell:
- Friday night, my parents came over and my dad helped me finish up the laundry room. (more to come)
- Saturday, I woke up early to (finally) go pick up my new phone. LOVE IT!
- Then, we had an appointment that afternoon to look at a model home.
- We promptly fell in love with said model home and made the decision to move-up our projected move-out date. We'll be putting the house on the market in the next week or so. (Insert panic here.)
- Saturday evening, I'm not sure I did anything.
- Sunday, I woke up and took the kids to church while Joey slept.
- Then we had lunch his mom.
- I went from there to a meeting at a friends house about a new ministry that God has placed on her heart.
- From there, I ran home, grabbed the kids, and met my parents back out at the model home so they could see it.
- Then the kids and I went home and I promptly got to painting Taylor's room. His room is the only room that was still builder-white, so that had to go before the house goes on the market.
- As soon as I finished painting, I fell off a ladder. My foot broke my fall and I ended up in the emergency room, with my children, at midnight, assuming I'd need stitches (from the massive amounts of blood spewing from my foot). Turns out no stitches were necessary, but I did get a tetanus shot, which still hurts. I can't move my arm because I sliced my foot open.
- Once we got home, my MIL and I attempted to clean all the blood off of Taylor's carpet.
- Yesterday, I woke up and we did some necessary applications and such for the new house.
- Then I went to the grocery store. Along with every other adult in the San Antonio area.
- I came home, put the groceries away, and painted the baseboards.
- Don't worry, we did grill hamburgers. Which makes us American. Hamburgers on Labor Day.
- Now I'm at work and hoping I can get some rest. Isn't that odd? I have to come to work to relax.
So, how was your Labor Day weekend? Did you actually relax?