Just one thing to say...

Monday, September 27, 2010

GO COWBOYS!

One of three times that Ware sacked Schaub.


Roy Williams had five catches for 117 yards and two touchdowns.


Ok, so maybe I have more than one thing to say.

I was singing at church this weekend, which meant I was there until almost 2pm on Sunday.  I was really itching to support my 'Boys, but thought it would have bit slightly inappropriate to wear my Romo jersey on stage.  So I opted for the next best thing:


Then, get this - I got home, made some lunch for the fam and settled down to start the game.  Only my DVR didn't record it.  I suppose it's not entirely my DVR's fault, since I didn't check it, but my DVR has been recording every single game (still in the system from last season), so it just didn't dawn on me that it would choose this time to bail on me.  Luckily, I was at least able to catch the majority of the last quarter.  (If you know me at all, then you'll know how extremely painful that was.)

Let this be a lesson to you all: always double check the DVR.  Especially on very important game days.


8 comments:

Mighty M said...

Glad your team won - hopefully the DVR won't fail you anymore!!!

Tara Gibson said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH! cowboys! : ) I was so happy, after the bama game i couldnt take any more heart break!

partialemptynester said...

OMGosh!!! Love this post!!! Go Boys!!!!!!! great outfit for onstage fan support...so sorry you missed most of the game, but I'm sure it got ya an extra jewel in your crown, cuz you know God understood your pain :p

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo!! Go Cowboys!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ok, you look hottt missy! so cute! though I cannot support your team, I support you! ;-))))

Drew's Mom said...

Go Cowboys!! I was so excited to see them win it! Love the outfit choice =)

Aubrey said...

Girl, you are one hot mama!! I so want your hair!

LauraAnn said...

My husband and I went to BW3's to watch this game. There were some Texan fans sitting in front of us and some Cowboys fans sitting behind us.....boy were they heckling each other!!! We were definitely rooting for the Cowboys since Houston is in our division! So thank you for beating up on the Texans! :-)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day today! :-D

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict