Distracted.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm pretty distracted lately.

It seems like we've been so busy, with something every single day that I just can't seem to relax - my body or my mind.

A couple months back, I was busy with painting and getting the house ready to go on the market in the Spring.  Then we fell (madly, deeply) in love with a house and decided to put our house on the market RIGHT NOW!  Ever since then my life has been filled with builder meetings, contract signings, loan applications, design appointments, realtor meetings, house cleaning, and a whole lot of worrying.

I can't help it.  I'm completely in love with this house we've found and if our house doesn't sell - or sell in time - I will be devastated.  I try not to think about it, but who am I kidding?  It's ALL I can think about.

And I have a super cute picture of me and Joey in front of our lot with the sold sign, but I'm too chicken to post it.

So, if you know anyone who wants a house in SA, be sure to send them my way, K?


3 comments:

The LaJeunesse Family said...

i'll come buy it so i can live close to you :)

Jenster said...

good luck to you. i hope your house sells to so you can get those proceeds!! you can always see if you can get a bridge loan on your current property and once it sells, it get's paid off.

amy (metz) walker said...

I hope your house sells soon! Did you put in a contingency offer?

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict