All in the family.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last night I had a fabulous birthday dinner with nearly all of my family in San Antonio.  It's extremely rare to have everyone in the same place, so I was very blessed to have them all gather to share my birthday with me.

I was so happy to have Memaw and Pepaw join us.  Memaw is doing so much better these days! My parents also brought my grandmother, Gigi, with them and it was so great to have her there as well.

We ate at the BEST pizza place in town, Grimaldi's.  If you have one in your area, and haven't been, you're missing out.  If you don't have one in your area, then come to SA and we can go together.

My brother is known for always giving the BEST cards, and he didn't disappoint this year.  They were hilarious!  I was also happy to receive a sweet card from my little dog brother, Ditto (my parents dog, whom I love dearly).  So thoughtful of Ditto to think about me, even though my parents didn't bring him to dinner. LOL.


And for the gifts?  Well, there weren't "plural" gifts, but rather one BIG gift!

(That's a really blurry picture, but it's all I've got.)

YAY!  I got my own KitchenAid!  And it's Cowboy blue!  Holla! Now I can give my MIL back the one that I've been borrowing indefinitely.

Thank you all for sharing my birthday with me.  I had a great day and a fabulous dinner!  Love you all!


6 comments:

The LaJeunesse Family said...

shut up! that is the BEST gift ever!!!!!

Mighty M said...

Awesome gift - and I LOVE the color choice, so perfect for you!!!

We had a dog when I was little named Ditto too...he wasn't quite as thoughtful on holidays though. :)

Lindsay said...

yay! so excited you got a kitchen aid mixer! i love mine and i know you will too!

Melissa said...

How fun and what an incredible gift!! Lucky girl!!

Just Cherish Today said...

Glad you had a happy birthday!!!

jessica lynn said...

lucky girl! hope that you have been enjoying your kitchenaid!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict