Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm linking up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings today for Ten on Tuesday. I always read hers but have never joined the party. Until now!

  1. Do you have an innie or an outie?  Innie.  Never had an outie - not even with both of my pregnancies.
  2. What kind of milkshake do you order? Chocolate. With no whip cream - YUCK!!  And actually my hubby makes the best milkshakes in the world!
  3. How often do you repeat outfits at work? Usually about every 7 work days or so.  I don't have a ton of clothes, so I wear what I have.
  4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?  Hmmm... well, I think they're very nice, but I'm not as good as I should be at sending them out, that's for sure.
  5. Do you like spicy food?  LOVE spicy food.  I could live on nothing but Mexican food for the rest of my life.
  6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?  LOL.  Well, I don't count.  I just use what I think I need.
  7. Were you in Girl Scouts?  I think I was in Brownies for 1 season (or however they classify it).  Not my thing at.all.
  8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?  I don't generally write in a journal except for my Bible study.  Right now I'm reading "A Heart Like His: 90 Days with David" and the journal is included in the Bible study.  BUT, if I had to choose, it would be wide-ruled and super cute!
  9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?  Yes.  I usually bring grapes, yogurt, sugar-free Jello, etc. to snack on and just have them in the fridge in case I get hungry.  Which I usually do.
  10. What is your favorite month? Why?  September.  It's my birthday - and I love my birthday - and it's also getting more into Fall.  I say "getting more into" because in South Texas, it won't start feeling like everyone else's Fall until late December, if we're lucky.


8 comments:

Debbie said...

I, too, could eat Mexican food every day. It's just about the best food ever! when's your birthday? we have the same #10! my bday is 9-15! :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Haha, yes, it'll be 90 degrees on Thanksgiving--good ol' Texas! I can't lie, I do like the extended warm weather, but, I HATE this massive heat wave we've had this year. I'm over it. Too hot. Bleh.

I too could live on Mexican for the rest of my life!

rootsandrings said...

Two years ago we were at the hunting camp in SUPER south Texas.. and on Christmas day we were playing games outside in shorts and drinking cold beer. But I love that about Texas!

Glad you've joined the ToT party!

Grand Pooba said...

You are so healthy! I usually snack out of the candy bowl when I'm at work!

California Wife said...

Love this post!!! I think September is my favorite month too!

Melissa said...

Yum, I love spicy foods too!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

not even with either preggy? I'm half out already with this one, haha! i love spicy too, and I am such a snacker! :) and love fall :)

Mighty M said...

If I lived on Mexican food - and I could definitely do it - I would be needing to figure out how to do a ton of the pull-ups your son does so well!

I love the fall!!!! Oct and Nov are my favorite months!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict