I'm always searching for new recipes and when I came across this one, it just looked so yummy! I've had it on the menu for a week or two now, and never got around to making it, but Sunday, I decided it was time.
And DANG! was I happy I made it! It is so good!!
I made a few adjustments and this is what I came up with.
Sauteed Chicken & Spaghetti
What you need:
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 to 1 cup chunky marinara sauce
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp. Knorr Chicken Bouillon
How to make it:
- Bring water to boil in large sauce pan. Add chicken bouillon and spaghetti and cook as directed.
- While spaghetti is cooking, season chicken with salt, pepper, dried basil and oregano in large bowl.
- Heat skillet on high heat. When hot, spray with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan (still on high heat). Add garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add marinara and mix well with garlic. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- When spaghetti is cooked, drain, reserving a bit of the water before draining.
- Add spaghetti to skillet and toss well. If it seems a bit dry, add some of the water you reserved.
- Add chicken and mix well. Serve.